WMS Support Engineer
Location: combination of Amstelveen and home| support | applications and interfaces
Are you looking for a WMS Support Specialist job? For our fast-growing IT department in Amstelveen we are looking for WMS Support Specialist. As a WMS Support Specialist you provide excellent support to our internal and external customers in the field of Warehouse Management Systems.
What are you going to do?
As a second-line support, you work closely with our internal and external customers and suppliers on inventory and document requirements, coordinate changes and releases and provide support services for logistics applications. Responsibilities are a mix of support analyst, incident and change coordination. Do you have an aptitude for (ITIL) service support? Then this role is ideal for you!
Your main tasks:
• Provide support for multiple applications and interfaces;
• Helping users with problems and registering system errors/problems in the system;
• Identifying opportunities for system and process improvements (Problem Management);
• Documenting business processes, system requirements and system design;
• Collaborate with the development team and design/develop database queries, support and ad hoc reports.
What do we offer?
At ‘Technische Unie’, the largest technical wholesaler in the Netherlands, your development is central. Together with 2,000 colleagues, you form the heart of our company. Whether you work from home or on location, everyone is always connected. Even before you start working with us, you start with a digital familiarization program so that you quickly get to know ‘Technische Unie’. Once you have settled in, you get a lot of freedom and independence to carry out your work. We want you to be happy and fit to work. With safe workplaces and good working conditions, we help you to stay healthy and vital. Professional, driven, eager to learn, sociable, social and open, that is the atmosphere at ‘Technische Unie’. We work hard, find equal opportunities for everyone important and certainly have a sense of humor.
It is not without a reason that we have been named a Top Employer for five years in a row and that also includes good employment conditions. We offer you an extensive package of; 28 days off, 12 ATV days, travel allowance, good pension, discount on company fitness and all the products we sell. But also an annual event for the whole family, training, a bicycle plan, share options, profit distribution, etc. Taking good care of our colleagues is important, which is why we have taken care of everything for you down to the last detail.
Who are you?
• With a completed education at HBO or WO level and at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Logistics, you are a customer-oriented, a great communicator, you have an eye for detail, you work agile/scrum and you speak English and/or Dutch.
• You have experience with Manhattan Process Knowledge, knowledge on SQL/Oracle and basic UNIX commands and are willing to test the Config/Extensions. If you also have knowledge of Slotting it’s a plus.
• You are a planning and organizational hero, a multi-tasker between different projects and have excellent analytical skills, so you can breakdown complex business and technical processes, problems and issues.
• Last, you have knowledge of Integration achitecture and how communications/intergrations work with different systems, basic knowledge of how IT systems work and experience with Basic Tools like SQL Developer and IBM cognos. If you also have automation experience it’s a plus.
Neem voor meer informatie over deze vacature contact op met Christine Josiassen – van den Dam (Manager DevOps) te bereiken op 06 51 31 24 99.
Reageer direct via de button 'Solliciteren'! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.Solliciteren Ga terug