What do we offer?
At ‘Technische Unie’, the largest technical wholesaler in the Netherlands, your development is central. Together with 2,000 colleagues, you form the heart of our company. Whether you work from home or on location, everyone is always connected. Even before you start working with us, you start with a digital familiarization program so that you quickly get to know ‘Technische Unie’. Once you have settled in, you get a lot of freedom and independence to carry out your work. We want you to be happy and fit to work. With safe workplaces and good working conditions, we help you to stay healthy and vital. Professional, driven, eager to learn, sociable, social and open, that is the atmosphere at ‘Technische Unie’. We work hard, find equal opportunities for everyone important and certainly have a sense of humor.
It is not for nothing that we have been named a Top Employer for five years in a row and that also includes good employment conditions. We offer you an extensive package of; 28 days off, 12 ATV days, travel allowance, good pension, discount on company fitness and all the products we sell. But also an annual event for the whole family, training, a bicycle plan, share options, profit distribution, etc. Taking good care of our colleagues is important, which is why we have taken care of everything for you down to the last detail.
Who are you?
• You have a completed HBO/WO education, a broad system engineering background, between 2 and 8 years of relevant work experience, you speak Dutch fluently and you can easily switch to English.
• You have experience in working with APIs and Microservices, demonstrable experience with large (large scale) projects/platforms and experience working with Agile/Scrum.
• You have the necessary knowledge and experience with Java and other relevant frameworks. Experience with these frameworks in an Enterprise environment is a plus.
• You have knowledge and experience with one or more of these tools: Docker, Ansible, Bamboo, Bash, JBoss, Azure, Maven, NodeJS, Gradle.
• You are customer-oriented and can explain difficult matters in simple terms. You communicate easily at different levels.
• You are analytical, quickly see where the problem lies and you think along in a solution-oriented way. In addition, you are always looking for the question behind the question, so how did it arise, why, how can we solve it now and in the future, etc.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Christine Josiassen - van den Dam (DevOps Team lead website team) at 06 - 51 31 24 99.
Apply directly via the 'Apply (Sollicitatie)' button! We will contact you as soon as possible.
Neem voor meer informatie over deze vacature contact op met Christine Josiassen - van den Dam (Manager DevOps) te bereiken op 06 - 51 31 24 99.
Reageer direct via de button 'Solliciteren'! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.Solliciteren Ga terug